Group 2 (9:30 to 10:00)
- Supreme Court get a new Ten Commandments case from New Mexico
- Supreme Court takes up case of cross on federal land
- NOTE – the Court avoided the Establishment Clause issue in this case by claiming the land transfer took care of the problem. We should talk about whether this cross would be allowed to stand had the land transfer not taken place.
Group 3 (10:15 to 10:45)
- Cheerleaders with MAGA sign sparked national debate, dividing NC town ahead of rally
- Heritage senior barred from ceremony after remarks
Group 4 (11:00 to 11:30)